In some way or another, we would have encountered the need to fill out questionnaires. Regardless if it is to help a friend of yours who’s attempting to do market research on their project or some stranger that you bump into while strolling down the streets for a short survey as they would usually imply or providing feedback for a module/restaurant/service.
Not In A Million Chance! (Bad Examples)
Let us consider some of the distressing questionnaires.
- 30 questions + all of them open-ended questions
- 40 questions + close-ended but populated with 10 choices each + long sentences for each choice
- long sentences
- lengthy questionnaires coupled with boring questions
- insensitive questions
Tipping Of The Hat 🙂 (Good Examples)
Let’s now partake in the fine tasty grapes.
- elicit a positive engagement from the respondent
- accurate responses
- sustained interest
- Be concise
- Always have the respondent in mind
All right, you can go and fill out those questionnaires now.